CORONAVIRUS – NEWS
In the current situation of this coronavirus (Covid – 19) period, your safety as well as ours is our priority.
Last update : July 28th 2021
Guidelines of July 23, 2021
Our establishment will be happy to welcome you this summer.
In order to allow you to enjoy your stay in complete freedom, and following recent government announcements, you will have to present your health card only once upon arrival (persons 18 years of age and over only).
It can be in digital or paper format. This valid pass will allow you to enjoy all the activities and places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment during the entire duration of your vacation.
For unvaccinated people (complete vaccination schedule), a negative result of a PCR test or an antigen test (TAG) carried out less than 24 hours before departure must be presented.
Anyone who cannot justify themselves must sign a waiver committing them not to go to the pool area.
Finally, no person not mentioned on your rental or campsite contract will be accepted on the campsite.
At the risk of an administrative shutdown, we have no choice but to apply the rules.
The complete procedures we have to apply on the camp.
The most important is :
- We protect all of us : you, our guests and us : our family !
- Establish and promote the distancing and application of the barrier gestures
- we have installed a Plexiglas-type protections at the office,
- “Hydroalcoholic solution” is already at the office, at the sanitary block, at the pool…
- “space” for everybody : we have 7 hectares for 90 places,
- when we receive a new family, we receive one by one and ask to the next one to wait outside,
- we give folders to visit the surroundings and ask to the customers to keep them and don’t touch all the others ;
- at the swimming pool, we will ask to people to respect the rules, stay far from the others, avoid close contact…
- Regular cleaning & disinfection of places welcoming the public : office, sanitary facilities, everywhere can be touched and used,
- at the sanitary block, we ask customers to have a mask to protect everybody,
We are not afraid, we will take care with you.
Of course, we need you to help us !
- Respect the 5 Barrier Gestures :
- wash your hands regularly,
- cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief,
- Use a single-use handkerchief and then throw it in the trash,
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid kissing,
- Keep the 1.50m distance from others
- Come with masks, gloves, wipes and hydroalcoholic solution – Please note, these masks, gloves and wipes must be thrown in the trash, not in the toilet and of course not in the nature !
- For rental accomodations : you can bring your own pillows, sheets and blankets, leave the windows open as often as possible, especially when leaving (depending on the weather).
- Please just have a responsible attitude, respectful of the Other in good humor and courtesy !
2021 layout: 4 private bathrooms for more comfort and privacy!
These sanitary facilities are for EXCLUSIVE USE FOR A SINGLE PITCH!
So you will be warm and feel like at home on your own camping place !
You can take a special insurance to protect you to come in FRANCE ! Campez couvert is a special insurance for campsite : https://www.campez-couvert.com/pour-les-particuliers/souscrire/?gap_partenaire_id=24Dj955M6g2d59TD3vBRsd69J5422441
You can take it with the App : SAFEBOOKING with your smartphone or Apple Phone !
Take a look on their special terms and conditions of sale
You can also take an extension with your own insurance !